Saturday, August 23, 2008

More funny things

Domingo says the darndest things, most of them revolve around beverages for some reason.

D: I want to drink a limosine
Me: A limosine is a long car, do you want a lemonade?
D: I want to drink a lemonade.

D: I want a juice.
Me: Ok, what kind of juice
D: Milk juice (it's funnier in Spanish- jugo de leche is comic gold)

D: I want chipses
Me: You want chips
D: No I want chipSES

Also funny:
Domingo loves playing with his animal crackers and when you ask him to hurry up and eat them, he acts like you are making him eat a friend. Ah, a toy you can eat.

Less funny:
The giant fat lip Domi got today when he bit it in the Zoo, although he seems to have gotten over it.



We had the best time with the primas this weekend, and we still have tomorrow to recuperate! (their exuberance takes a little bit of a toll).





1 Comments:

Blogger LISA said...

Hi Alice...I love funny kids quotes...check out some of mine on this page of my blog....

http://everydayyogi.blogspot.com/search/label/kids

I love it that you find time to write and work out, even with 2 small kids. Good for you for taking care of yourself!

Lisa.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home