Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sick!

Everyone got a turn this weekend. It started with Domi on Thursday night, he threw up twice, but really didn't make that big a deal out of it, so I thought maybe he just ate something that didn't agree with him. Oh was I wrong. We went to the cottage in Michigan with some friends, and had a nice time despite some inclement weather and biting flies. Then Sunday, after a weekend of changing nasty liquid diapers, Chris had a barf explosion in the car. He couldn't even turn the 6 inches to get out the door. It was pretty phenomenal. I was caught between trying to comfort my exploding husband, and my terrified screaming child. Sorry to say that Chris got the short end of the nurturing stick that time. Domingo needed it more, and was also not covered in sick.
Then we decided not to try and make it to Chicago, and instead went to Grandma's and Farfar's house. Good thing we did too, because later that night I had my own turn. Yuck. All I can say is if this is the same illness that Domingo had on Thursday, he is a much more stoic child than even I had initially thought. Both Chris and I were completely useless, and had we been at home alone, I'm afraid Domi and Olso would have had to fend for themselves. Or I would've called my mom crying on the phone begging her to come and HELP! No pictures of this thank goodness, you would've probably had to hit the objectionable content button!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

sorry to hear that you guys were not feeling your best this past weekend - I hope you know that you can always call me if you need anything

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home