Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Where does the time go? Yesterday was Chris and my 4th anniversary! We celebrated by me going out to an art exhibit and him staying home with Domi! Actually, he hung out with tia Heather and tio James, then after the exhibit (to benefit domestic violence victims) I came home and made some yummy cobbler, we hung out and chatted, and then went to sleep! Then tonight we hung out with some friends from my work.
This picture is of Domi's new friend. It doesn't really go with the theme of the post, but I tried to upload a picture of Chris and I in our glory days from out honeymoon, but blogger wouldn't let me. Oh well, you can all just imagine how incredibly young and attractive we were. Those were the days my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home