Monday, July 02, 2007

July! July!



Can I just say I love summer? Watermelon, sunshine, and beach beach beach!! It is by far the only time to live in the Midwest. Summer in Chicago ALMOST makes the rest of the year worthwhile. (Actually Spring and Fall are great too, but they last all of 5 minutes.) Back to Michigan this weekend. We had a great time. We hung out with Tia Jennifer and Tio Max, prima Freya and primo Theo, and our good friends Steve and Lucy.
Then, we drove back today, and I got to play hooky from work! That is, I no longer work on MONDAYS!! What would Garfield say? Now I have to hate Tuesdays! Actually I can't think of a nicer way to start the week then hanging out with Domingo.here are some more snaps from this weekend.

Domingo LOVES to look at his books, he can entertain himself for a really long time, I love it!

Love the beach!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetest. boy. ever!
tia j

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home