Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yes Michigan!



Domi's first trip to the cottage on Lake Michigan was a relaxing and wonderful success. We had such a nice time with Farfar and Grandma and tia Hez and tio James came up for a bit today. Now we are home again, and wiped out from all the fun in the sun. I'll just post these few pictures and go to sleep.

Mommy and baby both blindingly pale in the warm sun. Please note the SPF 55 on little baby no-tan.

Mommy's clearly over her fear of feeding you new foods.

Family portrait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gustavo said...

I think I was looking at your blog when you posted this, because I refreshed the page for some reason and the new post magically appeared! Domi's so big!! He looks more like a little boy than a baby now. I'm glad I'll get to see him before I leave, otherwise I might not recognize him the next time I'm home

8:49 PM  
Blogger KMW said...

you guys look great!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home