Monday, June 25, 2007

When Blogs Collide part deux



We had a super busy fun weekend in Boston. We hung out with tio Gustavo, did some sight seeing, and ate some incredible meals. Check out Gustavo's food blog for more play-by-play of the amazing meals we ate. I consider myself kind of a "foodie" and a fairly good cook, but being with my brother always puts my everyday meals to shame. He is such an artist. He is very creative and inspired by food, it inspires me to eat better too. But then I get home from work and I'm exhausted and after putting D to bed I look over at Chris and say "How 'bout some nachos?" and he never says no. One of these days I'll bring my A game when Gustavo's around and we'll see how I match up.
See Domingo practicing his "mas" sign, in this picture? Mas what? I have no idea.

This post has been sitting fallow for several days since we had a pretty exciting few days as later posts reveal. Here are a couple choice pics from our great fun-filled weekend.


What Domingo wants more of, is sand in his mouth. Salty!



Visiting the Sister-in-law's in-laws.


Hey Boston! Colin had us at hello too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home