Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A taste of honey...


Not sweeter than ice cream.

The milestones keep on rolling at Domi's world. His first ice cream cone! He stole it from me and refused to give it back. I had to keep sneaking bites while he was distracted by planes overhead.

Domingo also has started pulling up onto the furniture, and anyone who happens to be sitting next to him. And the crawling is now turning more into a real crawl and sometimes even a crab walk (with straight legs), versus the wounded army crawl he was so fond of in the past. I think I might be imagining it, but I think he actually is starting to de-chub. Not completely of course, and he still feels like a lead weight, but he's looking a little slimmer than in his pre-crawling/pulling up days. Better get that child some more ice cream before he wastes away to nothing!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how he looks so serious eating the cone. He definitely has the Setrini foodie genes-- He looks like a sommelier!
Tia J

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can he be getting cuter? I now have added one more word to my spanish vocabulary ota. I'll see how long I can keep up with Domi. (HA) gma

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until he can have a hot fudge sundae with sprinkles and gummi worms and whipped cream with me!
love,
theo

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home