Monday, July 30, 2007

All the cuteness doesn't fit in the frame!


These guys were in rare form this weekend.
We had a fun filled weekend, and I'm so glad I have Mondays to recover from all our gallavanting. We started out the weekend by hanging out with our friends Rob, Steve and Lucy,

then went to Morris to see the twins, went to the wackiest party I've ever been to,

and came back to Chicago and had dinner with some friends.
Domingo is starting to get to the point where he's really interacting with the twins, and I'm not sure the girls are totally into it. He wants to play with what ever they are playing with at the moment, and becuase they are "older" they have to give it up without complaining, what a raw deal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you please explain this picture. gma

7:13 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I want more details about this one...

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the blog now that I'm even further away. I miss you guys.

gustavo

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home