Tuesday, November 21, 2006

They're back!

Abuela and Tia Leticia and the gang are back from Paraguay! This includes the fabulous primas, who (no surprise) were the stars of the show. Leticia said people-total strangers- would cross busy streets just to give them kisses, ask to keep one of them etc. etc. I guess it's not often that you see two blond identical 2 year olds on the streets of Asuncion.
Everyone had a good time, despite my parents getting sick, the girls getting diarreah (from too much fruit and juice) and my abuela (Domi's visabuela China) still not doing so well.
According to my mom, the plane trips were fine (There were 6 in total). They went swimming everyday, and the girls ate everything in sight! (Again, no big surprise.)
I'm still a little sad and jealous that we didn't get to go, but next time when Domi's a little bigger we are so there! If those guys can handle the trip with those two demons, we should have no problem with one right? I can't wait to see the pictures, but until I get some, here is one of them at my and Ian's birthday party right before they left. I don't know why but they both look pretty angry at their ice cream.
Edited to add: for those playing at home, Sofia is in the black track suit Graciela in the white turtle neck.
Also Edited to add: is it just me or does Sofia have a Jimmy Connors circa '77 vibe going in this pic?

1 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

Alice! They're so adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am glad it was a great trip for Leticia.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home