Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My new sleeping technique is unstoppable


Not really. But I'm really trying to implement the tips and techniques from my baby sleeping bible, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.
Today Domi had two really good long naps, but one was super late, he didn't wake up until 7. Then we conducted our "routine": food, poop, bath, lotion massage, book, and bed. It took a little less than 2 hours; 40 minutes of which was in an attempt to soothe Domi to sleep, meaning nursing him into submission. But after about 40 minutes of patting the giant Buddha belly and shoving my boob in his face, we had success. And no crying!! Weissbluth you are a genius. I put him down before he was really over tired, (I don't think he was really tired yet either, but he got there) which is the key.
We'll try to keep this up and hopefully you'll learn how to put yourself to sleep and we won't ever have to cry it out!
Since Daddy forgot the camera cable at abuela's here's an older picture. It's my favorite outfit and you've pretty much outgrown it. You look super cute on Daddy's hairy legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home