Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another quick visit


Just to be a completist about the face close ups, here is a picture of Tia Jennifer and Domi. He wasn't in the best of moods as you can see. We had a nice visit from Freya and Jennifer, and Daddy and I got out for a walk in the crisp November air.
Then later I went for my first real run in soooo long. Since February I was not allowed to do any serious exercise, and then the last two months of being pregnant I was on bed rest, so nothing physical at all! Then 2 months of newborness, so after all that my body was and is in a serious state of flab. So now I'm paying the price for it. After my run today my body is violently revolting (only 3.5 miles, such a sad state of affairs). It seems it was perfectly happy to forever remain an atrophied blob and my decision to change that was met with serious resistance. Well, resistance be damned, if I'm going to be able to run 13.1 miles in February I have some serious work ahead of me. But a little hard work never hurt anyone right? Um, I'll keep saying that until I can feel my legs again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. You must, must, must be ready for the SF 1/2 marathon. Screw the Super Bowl. We will have so much fun.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Jennifer to stop choking that baby! No wonder I'm his favorite tia...:)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home