Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Off to South Bend!


We're off to South Bend for our traditional Thanksgiving festivities. This will be the 31st year my family spends Thanksgiving with family friends in South Bend. That's pretty impressive, and it's Domi's first time (also prima Elena's first too)! Unfortunately Leticia is on call so we'll have to make the rounds this year too, back to my parents' on Saturday and then home Sunday. I'm sure it'll be fun but exhausting.
I'm sure it's global warming as every year in my youth, the trip to Indiana would be marked along the way with grey skies and much "lake effect snow". This year it's like in the 50's and not a snow flake in sight. I can't say that I mind, unless of course the planet is going to turn into water world. Then I mind, I'm definitely not bikini ready yet. However, Domi is. Here is a recent pic in all his bathing beauty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are doing this blog, Alice.
I need my daily Domi fix!
Have a great time in SB--
love to your family (and the Garcias) from all of us.
Jennifer , Max, Freya, and Theo

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home