Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lawrence of A-baby-a


Or "bib fortuna and son". If you got the second reference you are a nerd. Chris is modeling the baby straight jacket, and I love the onesie that Domi's wearing. It was a present from my office-mates and he looks like he should be out swabbing a deck. My only concern with it is that it's a 6-9 MONTH SIZE!!! I know that they often label the sizes older than they should be, but cripes he's not even 3 months yet.
And the rolling strike continues, I'll keep the blogosphere posted if he deems rolling worthy of another go, but right now it seems like he forgot how, or just got to heavy to push over. Now he lays on his tummy and when he gets bored or tired he tries to flip over by pushing but just gets frustrated and puts his head down and cries. It is too sad! It's like he's tasted sweet freedom just to have it snatched away. So I give him a little push and all is right (back) with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home