Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another great Michigan weekend!

Here are some new pictures from our great trip to the cottage this weekend. The primas and abuelos came along. Then we had a birthday celebration dinner for daddy. The weather threatened to be ugly- lots and lots of rain. But fortunately the rain stayed mainly overnight, and we got to go swimming in the lake every day! The waves were as big as I've ever seen, and the water was so warm, I couldn't believe it. I got in the water every day, so you know it was crazy warm.
This weekend we are sticking around town, and I'll try not kill myself running the rock and roll half marathon on Sunday!


campfire marshmallows!


she is getting so big!






giant boy!


hope these guys are always as close as me and my sis!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...love these pictures! glad you had warm, wavy water and a great wkend! We just had a good drive w/ sue and chris to pittsburgh, went to a lovely wedding, danced up a storm,,, ate a lot, saw some relatives and drove home. xo S.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home