Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday fun! and Misc.

After being admonished by unnamed sources for never updating this blog, I am happy to report new fun pictures! And old ones I never got around to posting! Enjoy!


Curtain call for "Sleeping Princess" and "Puppy meets Kitty" two plays by Sofia and Graciela respectively.


Kitty and Puppy cast photo


"Sleeping Princess" wakes up after being kissed by the magic prince in a dog costume. We may have some copyright issues with this one...


I need to know two things here, 1.) why am I constantly making this face as it gets captured on film over and over again, and 2.) is Amalia as terrified of me in this picture as I am of myself right now?


That morning cup really hits the spot.



Domingo's post vacation hair- still ridiculously long, but without the Florida humidity to give it that natural bounce and curl.



This is Domingo's friend Charlotte. They decided to go off to Mexico while we were at Polly's birthday party. Charlotte asked Chris if Domi could come with her, and he being the liberal guy he is said yes.



Uf DA! Polly's mom gave us this little t-shirt because Amalia is quite the li'l Norska.

I am kicking myself for not jotting down some of the hilarious things that Domingo has been saying recently. He is just incredible sometimes. Chris and I will look at each other and say, man that's one for the blog, but by the time I get a second to sit down and type, it has vanished from my ever shrinking memory banks. Man oh man, age is a killer. In better news, it looks like the tentative beginnings of Spring around this joint. So hopefully I'll be posting some pictures of outdoor fun pretty soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - love the cast photo, & the crying video in particular. All's well here in CO. Just had p, m and L over the weekend w/ their friends from Helena and Crested Butte. Skiing for all of them, babysitting for me. L never stops moving - and there is much for him to explore around this place. This grandma is a little pooped. We'll be back next week. xo

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home