Monday, May 18, 2009

I didn't forget I swear!

Domingo's monthday post has been postponed, rescheduled, placed on the backest of back burners over and over again since the last time I blogged. Various things kept coming up that kept me from writing, for example and in no particular order: the stomach plague that decimated our little abode, the wonderful and exciting addition of little baby Owl aka Lucy, the death of our hard drive, my reluctance to upload pictures to the computer since the death of our hard drive, season finale of LOST which by the way was so awesome I can't stand it. All important things, that prevented me from my blogerly duty of writing about my beloved first born and all his wonderful milestones that he achieved over this past month.
But I'm feeling marginally better, am now only 3 pounds away from pre-Domi weight, thanks to said stomach plague, and I have loads to write about if I can remember everything that has happened over the past month(and almost a half). That is of course assuming that I can get a free moment to post once I get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

Ouch! I hope everyone is ok!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home