Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Halloween

I almost forgot to give a big huge shout out and thanks to tia Sally and tio Dennis for babysitting this weekend so Chris and I could go to the "envenomed garden" Halloween party that tia Hez and James put together. It was super fun and as always incredibly elaborately decorated. When Chris and I first started dating, he lived with Heather and James and they would have these insane costume parties complete with dancing "duels". They were always so much fun, and we would usually have a pretty integral part in decorating and clean up. There was a time when my apartment smelled like sharpie markers for days. Now it is a huge deal just to go, but always always worth it.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but you'll have to take my word that our costumes were enjoyed by most.
Here are some pictures from the "midnight circus" show that they had at Daley Plaza for Halloween. We went last Thursday. It was so cool, and Domingo was really into it.




Domi's into it, especially the funky music.


terrified and terrifying.


very rapt


chris's in love


even Amalia was taken in.


how I got him out of the house to begin with: promise of the "giant monkey", sliding on the picasso statue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home