Saturday, November 08, 2008

last cop-out post of the week

or of the day at least. I'm in a fish-soup coma, Mafalda would be horrified. I had a wonderful birthday dinner, it was delicious, the company was superb and I made off with some excellent loot. The most useful of which is also a reminder of things to come... a slow cooker! I asked specifically for this for my birthday because I think it will be quite useful for when I go back to work in January. It's starting to sink back in that I'm returning to work some day. ACK! I'm sure that will be the subject of a much longer post when I'm not being attacked by a naked lotioned up baby asking for snuglets. Also to come, Domingo's 26th monthday post is overdue, I know, I know!! There have been so many awesome things we've done over the past month I want to recap. Also! We went to the preschool/elementary school fair today, the birds and beasts were not there. I don't think they should call it a fair when you leave hyperventilating into a paper bag because TOO MANY CHOICES, WILL I RUIN MY CHILD'S LIFE, NEED TO BREATHE NOW!!!
So to sum up, wonderful birthday party, wonderful family, stressful fair, sweet snuglets, now wonderful sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home