Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday tia Leticia!

Here are some great pictures from this weekend. Once again Leticia scores the pool party because her birthday is in July. No fair.

No party entry is complete w/o obligatory food photos. My little sandwiches are not pictured, neither are the delicious peach pavlovas- and I usually dislike dessert- or lemon pound cake. Everything was delicioso.



Someone's standy-standerson!


Mama-love


YUM!


A little too similar to the Shining.


No seriously, YUMMM!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fireworks dress!!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger KMW said...

that shining comment was funny. looks like fun!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday Letitia! All the women look wonderful! xo sally

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man - seeing Amalia standing up makes me think .... hm I don't think her b-day present from us fits. Maybe it'll have to be a hand-me-down to Lucy very soon. sally

2:54 PM  
Blogger Chris N. said...

Actually Sally, it totally fits (is even a little roomy), and is super cute. I love it. -it's Alice, I'm just too lazy to sign out Chris.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear it! s.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home